Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Trikids at Meadowbank

Walt : make a post on our blog.
Walt : use photostory to present our pictures

On Thursday in week four straight after morning tea, room 3 and 4 did a triathalon called Trikids on the large senior field.  Our coaches were called Mark, Guy and Ashley.  We did it because some of use had never done a triathalon before, so we gave it a try.

Firstly we got into our groups. Then the first person went down to the pool with one of the trikid leaders. Her name was Ashley. Next you had to run back up and get on your bike, you had to do two laps of riding your bike. as soon as you had done that you had to go straight into running. Once they had got back the next person would go.  I was the second person.  When it  was my turn I was so excited. When it was finished
we congratulated everyone.  I was so tired I lost my breathe.

by Ava, Nicolai, Caitlin - Room 3

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! That looks like a heap of fun, it would of taken ages. I wish I could of been there too.

    Maybe next time though you could of added a title at the beginning. It's great to see you getting out and about!

    From Caitlin - Room 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL DONE Ava,Nicalai,Caitlin


    BY WILson H
    Room6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caitlin, Nicolai and Ava,

    The Trikids Triathlon must have been a blast! Well done to all of you.

    From Holly-Room 3

    ReplyDelete