Thursday, May 26, 2011

Where In The World Is William Mc ......




Hi Everyone

We have made it to Europe and we stayed in a very big city.  In this city there are lots of very old buildings and also a very tall and famous tower.  Here we say bonjour for hello and we also eat lots of baguette and croissant.  Can you guess the country, city and the famous tower?

Hope my photo gives you a clue if you have any information on the famous tower I can let you know if you are right? 

Thanks
William






3 comments:

  1. Bonjour William, You are in Paris, France and the Tower is the Eiffel Tower.

    William, next time you go somewhere can you please tell us the answer for your last post?

    From Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Campbell, William! It is night time here in Edinburgh so I am going to say Bon nuit to you. My class and I were talking about European countries today by coincidence and Paris was one of the cities we discussed so I had a headstart when I read your clues. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear William Mc

    I hope you have enjoyed the trips but I know you have more.For the questions I think the country is France the city is Paris and the famous tower is the Eiffel tower.The Eiffel tower is 984 ft 300 m high. That is huge!

    From William Knight

    ReplyDelete